QUEEN BAND: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS




Queen Band
Queen (Band)

Queen are a British rock band formed in London in 1971, originally consisting  it’s members, Freddie Mercury (lead vocals, piano), Brian May (guitar, vocals), John Deacon (bass guitar, guitars, vocals), and Roger Taylor (drums, vocals). Queen had produced its greatest hits particularly the songs; We are the Champions, We Will Rock You, and Bohemian Rhapsody, which was liked by most and that who made them to be popular.
Several music hits was produced by the said band, below are the list of their 46 greatest hits songs they had produced:






45 BEST OF QUEEN GREATEST HITS:
   1.   A Kind of Magic
   2.    Another One Bites the Dust
   3.    Barcelona
   4.    Bicycle Race
   5.    Bohemian Rhapsody
   6.    Crazy Little Thing Called Love                 
   7.    Don’t Stop Me Now
   8.    Driven By You
   9.    Fat Bottomed Girls
  10.  Flash
  11.  Hammer to Fall
   12.  Head Long
   13.  Heaven for Everyone
   14.  I Want to Break Free
   15.  Is This the World We Created?
   16.  It’s a Hard Life 
   17.  Jailhouse Rock
   18.  Keep Yourself Alive
   19.  Killer Queen
   20.  Las Parabras de Amor
   21.  Let Me Live
   22.  Liar
   23.  Living On My Own
   24.  Love of My life
   25.  No One But You
   26.  Now I’m Here
   27.  One Mission
   28.  Princess of the Universe
   29.  Radio Ga Ga
   30.  Save Me
   31.  Seven Seas of Rhye
   32.  Somebody To Love
   33.  Tear it Up
   34.  The Great Pretender
   35.  The Miracle
   36.  The Show Must Go On
   37.  These Are the Days of Our Lives
   38.  Tie Your Mother Down
   39.  Too Much Love Will Kill You
   40.  Under Pressure
   41.  We Are the Champions
   42.  We Will Rock You
   43.  Who Wants to Live Forever
44.  You Don’t Fool Me
45.  You’re My Best friend
4







Comments

  1. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep posting such good and meaningful articles. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that much interesting, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment